*Washroom Services Division: Business Development Manager*
Region: Carlisle , Lancaster, Blackpool
A position has arisen within our division for the role of Washroom Services Business Development Manager. We are looking for someone who can develop and nurture relationships within a B2B market and have a proven track record of securing new business coupled with the ability to recognise the importance of delivering what is promised.
As Business Development Manager you will identify and develop new business opportunities
(80%) as well as merchandising into existing customers (20%) to secure long term growth.
If you share a passion for a more sustainable business, then this is the role for you,
*Responsibilities include: *
* Create, Develop, and execute the sales strategy in line with company objectives.
* Maintain current clients and create opportunities to upsell.
* Innovative approach to finding business in a diverse range of business sectors.
* Identify and secure new business opportunities.
* Build relationships with existing accounts to secure long-term growth.
* Merchandising into existing accounts.
* Build, manage and maintain a sales pipeline with accurate activity and forecasting.
* Application and completion of tender opportunities.
* The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Some experience in B2B sales.
* A high level of confidence with the ambition to succeed.
* Professional, presentable, and credible with strong communication skills.
* Tele-sales experience is a strong advantage.
* A very attractive base salary.
* Uncapped commission scheme.
* Annual Bonus scheme.
* Company Vehicle/ own use vehicle scheme.
* Company pension and private healthcare scheme.
The security of working with an Expanding Professional Company
Diversey’s mission is to protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions. We develop and deliver innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment. Over the course of 95 years, the Diversey brand has become synonymous with product quality, service, and innovation. Our fully integrated suite of solutions combines patented chemicals, dosing and dispensing equipment, cleaning machines, services, and digital analysis. We are a trusted partner serving more than 85,000 customers in over 80 countries with a network of approximately 8,500 employees globally. We are the leading global pure play provider to the cleaning and hygiene industry for the institutional and food and beverage markets. We provide customers peace of mind by helping maintain their brand integrity so they can focus on growing their business. Through end-to-end repeatable services, we deliver the highest standards across customer locations to achieve improved operational efficiency and environmental sustainability
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.*
Job Type: Permanent
* Company car
* Private medical insurance
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.