Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of people living in our community and give them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best-in-class quality care and support the growth of our business. We take pride in what we do and are one of only 4% of UK care providers to be rated CQC outstanding.
You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all associated information and make sure to apply.
*Care Assistant Benefits: *
* Excellent rate of pay up to £13 per hour and 45p per mile
* Time and a half for bank holidays
* Flexible working, you choose the hours
* Most visits at least an hour long plus travel time
* Industry leading training and learning and development programme
* Award Winning Team
* Full induction programme and mentoring with ongoing training and support
* Opportunities to complete NVQ’
* Career Progression
You do not need any experience to become a Care Professional, you just need to be a genuine caring person and have a big heart (and a big smile!). You do need to have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service, along with being reliable, trustworthy, and respectful.
*What work as a Care Assistant at Home Instead entails: *
* We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team.
* As a Care Professional, you will visit the same clients every week and by building relationships with them, you can be the difference that helps them – not just to live in their own home, but to live well at home
We are actively recruiting now, so if you would like to join our team as a Care Assistant, please click apply as we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: £10.50-£13.00 per hour
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Free parking
* Referral programme
* Wellness programme
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Loyalty bonus
* Performance bonus
* Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.