D R Newitt & Associates
Our client are an industry giant looking for an Operations Finance Manager to come and join their site in Lancashire during a huge period of growth to be a key member of the Operations Finance Team during SAP upgrade.
* Full responsibility for the Operational Finance month end process
* Supporting the budgeting and reforecasting process for the Operations team
* Weekly review of all performance KPI’s, taking a lead in the identification of trends to highlight areas where action is required
* Working in conjunction with the Senior Operations Finance Manager to support the systems integration of the group
* Ensuring performance management across the group is aligned including accounting policies and procedures.
* Provide support to the group Finance Managers as required to provide support and guidance in regards to costings and challenging the senior leadership teams
* Responsibility for regular financial control reviews
* Supporting the external and internal audit processes from an Operations Finance perspective.
* Capital budget and forecasting
* Qualified CIMA/ACCA desirable
* Preferable to have a good understanding of FMCG
* Management experience is essential
* Preferable to have prior experience with SAP
* Excellent Excel skills including Look ups, Pivot tables and Strong Powerpoint skills
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships (internally & externally) and influence others
If this role is of interest, please contact Jamie Essex at D R Newitt as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.