19/01/2023 | £Up to 28K | Blackpool
£24k – £28k (based on experience)
We are working with an international Children’s toy manufacturer seeking a skilled Graphic Designer to work across a wide range of packaging, POS and branding.
Based near Blackpool, and established with over 70 years of experience as a market leader.
You will have the opportunity to work on a vast range of bespoke designs for children’s toys and games across the world with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Working as part of an experienced creative design and marketing team – you’ll have the scope to work both collaboratively and autonomously on pitches and presentations taking your designs from concept to completion.
* Responsible for the end-to-end creative process for the packaging design of children’s toys
* Creatively develop new design concepts
* Create new branding; including logos and illustrations for the development of new brands
* Develop graphics for print, online, brochures, signage, marketing campaigns and POS
* Staying up to date and forecasting the latest fashion and design trends
* Creatively designing and developing patterns for fabric
* Develop and output graphics for our UK showroom and international trade shows
* Manage your own workload to achieve team deadlines and critical paths
* Work as part of a developing team with our designers in the UK and our Hong Kong office
* To work on some of the biggest brands and licenses in the industry
* 4+ years graphic design experience
* Specialist in working in packaging design
* Strong concept and branding creation
* Strong illustration skills
* Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
* Hard-working and well-organised
* Good team player, able to deal with people across all levels of the business
* A passion for design and creative flair
* Responsive/fast learner
* Efficient, meeting very tight deadlines
* A graphic design degree or similar qualification
* A portfolio demonstrating a keen eye for detail across various platforms
* Excellent organisational skills; understanding how to prioritise your workload
* Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Experience of product design and/or manufacturing would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
Overall, this is a unique opportunity to join an impeccable internationally acclaimed Children’s Toy manufacturer near Blackpool. They are renowned for having exclusive relationships with some of the world’s most impressive brands and licenses. They have a wonderfully supportive and sociable team environment, offering strong career progression. Other company perks include 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 with service) a pension scheme and annual bonus structure.
To be considered for the role of Graphic Designer, please apply with your CV and Portfolio.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.