PDA Search & Selection
Job Title: Multi Site Maintenance Assistant (Handyperson)
Salary: £10,171.20 per annum (£9.78 per hour)
Location: Sites in Blackpool
Hours: 20 Hours per week, Monday- Friday (Flexible Hours)
Important: Must have own vehicle for travel
We are advertising this Multi Site Maintenance Assistant role on behalf of our client ‘City Facilities Management’. City FM was established in 1985 and the company has grown to become one of the world’s largest privately held, integrated FM companies.
* To carry out minor planned, and reactive maintenance works at ASDA stores to pre-determined standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the Company Health and Safety policy.
* Work as part of the store team, communicating with site colleagues and management to provide general maintenance provision (plumbing, joinery and painting)
* Complete and close any Reactive Jobs & PPMs passed to you via Help Desk on your City supplied Device/Tablet
* All jobs must be logged for each request via agreed Asda/ City protocol
* Assist the General Maintenance Technician in completion of minor works
* PVC strip curtain replacement.
* Low level cladding and maintenance.
* Internal and external store walk round inspection
* Unblocking drains, urinals, toilets and sinks.
* Repair leaking taps and washers.
* Sinks, urinals, toilets and drains maintenance.
* Wall, floor and associated fittings repairs.
* Ironmongery and hardware repairs and replacement
* Banner, picture and notice board hanging.
* Moving furniture and equipment.
* Repair of furniture and fabric
* Ad hoc assigned works qualified and authorised to complete
* Basic plant room housekeeping checks.
* Carry out in store case cleaning programme as per schedule
* Carry Out weekly fire alarm call point testing
* Water temperature checks & low usage outlet flushing in line with L8 regulations
* Critical Store Validation (CSV Monthly checks)
* Hand Pallet Truck Monthly checks
Skills / Background / Qualifications:
* Experience in a trade and ability to do basic multiple trades, first time round.
* Joinery/ Building experience preferred, but not essential.
* Ability to work independently and be proactive in approach to job.
* Be physically fit and willing to be hands on.
* Driving License Essential.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Oliver Fox at PDA Search and Selection
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.