*UK BASED APPLICANTS ONLY*
*DAY SHIFTS 9am- 5pm*
*£19,080 -£31,800 pa(PT/FT DOE)*
*24-40 HOURS PER WEEK (Part time or Full Time)*
Are you an *Occupational Therapist* looking for a new start?
*Tezlom* are looking to recruit an *Occupational Therapist* to work for one of our client’s in *Blackpool*.
You will be joining a well established company who have a proven track record in the delivery of rehabilitation and recovery services. The centre provides locked rehabilitation, habilitation and treatment for up to 21 adult *males *with a primary diagnosis of a mental health disorder who may have coexisting secondary conditions such as challenging behaviour, drug and alcohol issues and/or personality disorder. It can take patients detained under the Mental Health Act 1983.
* *You will have at least 2 years clinical Mental Health Rehabilitation experience*
* *Be involved in the direct supervision and management of OTA’s*
* *Be passionate about delivering quality care*
* *Provide support to the team in all aspects of clinical and operational plans including monthly patient activity reports and therapeutic timetables*
* *Ensure that within policy guidelines, all relevant legislation, organisational policies and procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.*
The successful candidate will have;
* A degree in Occupational Health/Clinical Supervision training/experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good teamworking skills
* Free meals
* Free on site parking
* Work place pension
* Free eye care vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity! If you are interested then we encourage you to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,080.00-£31,800.00 per year
* Company pension
* Wellness programme
* Monday to Friday
* Adult Mental Health: 1 year (required)
* Managing OTA’s: 1 year (preferred)
* HCPC (required)
* Degree in Occupational Health (required)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: INDPERM
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.