*Recruitment Manager *
*Full Time *
*£25K-£30K Salary *
*Tezlom *are looking for an experience *Recruitment Manager* for a well established existing Domiciliary care organisation based in *Blackpool.*
You will Manage the Recruitment and Resourcing team ensuring resources are appropriately allocated and colleagues are developed and motivated to drive continuous improvement.
*Monday – Friday Role: 37.5 hours per week*
* Lead the development and delivery of innovative and sector-leading recruitment and retention activities which attract high quality, diverse and international/overseas candidates to the Company and supports the Company in their strategic aspirations.
* To be able to coach and mentor the team to succeed in onboarding and retaining new employees
* To monitor, develop and implement an efficient and robust Recruitment administrative service, ensuring that electronic systems are used in an optimal way.
* Participate in job fairs and career events in order to expand your social network
* Oversee the advertising of vacancies with the ability to produce exciting and engaging adverts
*Experience and Qualifications:*
* *Professional HR or Managerial training, for example CIPD Level 5 – specifically Recruitment & Retention.*
* *Proven experience as a Recruitment and Retention Manager in a position involving the recruitment and supervision of staff in the private or public sector.*
* *Driving Licence and access to own vehicle *
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then we encourage you to *apply!*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* Wellness programme
* Monday to Friday
* Recruitment: 2 years (required)
* Recruitment Manager: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (required)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: INDPERM
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.