*2 Bed Children’s Home*
*Upto 47K DOE*
If you are an experienced *Registered Manager or Deputy Manager *looking to step up, then *Tezlom* have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Registered Manager to undertake the running of a *2 Bed* EBD Children’s home in *Blackpool.*
You will work with an enthusiastic and well motivated team, to make a difference to looked after children.
As an RM, you will be directly responsible for the running of the home, including: Rotas, Staffing, Childcare and additional support.
This is a *Monday – Friday* position, working closely with an existing staffed team to make a difference to young people at this service.
*Experience we require: *
* *NVQ 5 in Leadership and Management in Children and Young people – Desirable*
* *Experience as a Registered Manager or Strong Deputy Manager – Essential*
* *NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare*
If you are ineterested in this fantastic opportunity with a leading Childcare provider, then we encourage you to *apply!*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£47,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* Wellness programme
* Monday to Friday
* Residential Childcare: 2 years (required)
* Driving Licence (required)
* NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management (preferred)
* NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare (required)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: INDPERM
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.