*Job Title: *Responsible Individual
*Salary*: £60,000 to £70,000
*We are seeking a Responsible Individual/Duel Service Manager for a Children’s Care Home*
Our clients childrens home has been fully re-constructed and renovated throughout. We offer a balanced, comfortable and homely work environment for the successful candidate. Our key objective is to make sincere and positive changes to young people and children’s lives who come from challenging backgrounds. We endeavour to seek the very best individuals to be part of this influential journey.
Safeguarding of children and young people in our care is of the highest importance. Our recruitment and vetting process aims to create a safe environment for all children, young people and staff. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to clear enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Their Responsible Individual will be passionate and self-motivated to manage and maintain our well-structured homes.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development and equality.
*Home: *Children’s EBD home over 4 sites based
*Location: *Blackpool, FY3
*Key Experience and Qualifications required:*
* NVQ Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care, Children and Young People
* Experience working as a Responsible Individual in an EBD children’s home environment
* Effective supervision and leadership skills
* A full UK Driving Licence
*Key Responsibilities included are:*
* Ensure legal compliance of the home’s procedures and processes
* Ensure compliance with Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards
* Steer the home towards gaining OFSTED registration
* Ensure the home is prepared for OFSTED inspections
* Develop relationships and links with partners agencies
* Support and supervise the Registered Manager including for Placement Plans
* Provide effective leadership and supervision to the team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.