As a SeniorCare Assistant in our Buchan House Care Home in Cambridge, you will be part of a supportive and welcoming team providing physical, emotional and social support to our residents.
The full job description covers all associated skills, previous experience, and any qualifications that applicants are expected to have.
If you’ve had previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant and are looking for career progression, or you are an existing Team Leader looking for that new challenge, then Excelcare could be the place for you! Excelcare is a family-owned care home group established for over 32 years.
We provide support to older people with a range of needs including dementia, physical disabilities and mental health issues.
By joining us you will become one of the ‘family’ and in return for your dedication and hard work you can expect:
* Salary: £11.00 p/h to £12.20 p/h depending on experience and qualifications
* Part time and full-time vacancies
* Day and night shifts from 8am
– 8am, Monday
You must be able to work alternate weekends Main Accountability: You will lead a team of Care Assistants and take a prominent and proactive role within the home.
You and your team will be responsible for meeting the day-to-day needs of the people we care for.
You will also be responsible for the completion of person-centred care plans and the necessary risk assessments to ensure we are delivering a high standard of care – personalised to each person.
You must be an enthusiastic, caring and reliable individual who will be passionate about what we do.
What you will need: You should have previous experience in Dementia and Elderly care and/or NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
What we offer in return for your hard work:
* £500 Welcome Bonus
* * Highly competitive pay rates
* 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
* Free on-site parking
* * Enhancement to pay on bank holidays
* Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £300 for every person you refer
* DBS certificate paid by Excelcare
* * Comprehensive induction programme
* Funded qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
* Paid uniform
* Employee of the month
– £100 for outstanding contribution
* Free learning and development
* *T’s and C’s apply If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.