Senior Vehicle Technician required for Automotive Main Dealer in the Blackpool area.
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealer is currently seeking a Senior Vehicle Technician to join their team of hardworking Vehicle Technicians.
Responsibilities of a Senior Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Diagnosing Complex Faults
- Offering your expertise as a Senior Vehicle Technician to colleagues and supporting them within the workshop
- Working on Complex Repairs
- Assisting the ‘newer’ members of the team with their training
- Working closely with the Workshop Controller
The ideal Senior Vehicle Technician will
- Be a fully qualified Senior Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience within a Senior Vehicle Technician position in a Franchised environment
- A strong working experience within Diagnostic Repair
- Methodical problem-solving skills
For your hard work as a Senior Vehicle Technician for our Client you will be rewarded with a salary of £30,000 basic
The hours of this Senior Vehicle Technician role are 40-hour week.
To apply for this Senior Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Dom Isitt quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Senior Technician Job, Car Senior Technician, Senior Mechanic, Vehicle Senior Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade within the Motor Trade be sure to
contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.