*Unit Manager – Registered Nurse* | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Care | Blackpool
* The Salary is £22.00ph paid breaks – £46,000 per year
* A mix of office-based work and nursing on the floor
* 9-hour shifts and 12-hour shifts – 45 hours per week
*The Brief *Working as a Unit Manager with a Registered Nurse qualification, leading a Clinical team within a Unit in a Nursing Care Home offering care to the elderly & dementia residents, in Blackpool.
* The working hours are Full time, 45 hrs weekly contract on the Day shift.
* 9-hour shifts, with 12-hour shifts when service requires – 08:00 – 17:00
* Nursing leading on the floor and some office based
* The salary is £22.00 per hour with paid breaks – £46,000pa
* Must have an active NMC Pin and a Nursing Qualification
* Must have at least one year of Nursing experience in a care home as a Senior Nurse
*The Care Group & Home*
The Care Home is specifically designed to a high standard and provides a care service for the elderly and dementia residents. The care group offer excellent in-house training plus a clear internal promotion route.
The residents are typically elderly with dementia, requiring nursing and residential care. Also, palliative, dementia nursing, short and long-term and respite care are offered. The home does currently have a Requires Improvement CQC rating.
The home is a relaxed yet efficient working environment where staff have earned their trust and can enjoy working in a challenging and demanding role.
*Qualifications and Skills*
* To be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
* You have a Degree in Adult, Learning Disability or Mental Health Nursing.
* Must have 1 year of experience as a Registered nurse in a care home
* Excellent eldlery and dementia care knowledge
* Strong leadership experience with the ability to plan allocate and delegate work appropriately and the ability to play a leadership role in contributing to improving and maintaining the best practice of care in the home.
* A professional attitude is essential with excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Support the Home Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
* Oversee the whole unit, rotas, staffing, care plans and training other staff.
* Working as a nurse on the floor with all the typical duties expected of a care home nurse
* The salary is up to £22.00 ph with paid breaks
* Full-time working pattern
* Contribution to your pension scheme
* NMC pin is paid for after you have completed one year’s employment
* Referral bonus
* 20 holidays plus 8 bank holidays a year (pro-rata for part-time)
* Continuous Personal Development helps you progress with qualifications and training
*Recap & Application next steps*
If you are interested in the position, please apply below with an updated CV supplying your contact details also. Alternatively, please call BE Healthcare on 07399 400811.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22.00 per hour
* Company pension
* Referral programme
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Blackpool, Lancashire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* Nursing: 1 year (required)
* NMC (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.